Change of mind?
We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. In this instance, please contact us here.
If the order has been already dispatched, under the ‘Distance Selling Regulations’ you have 14 calendar days to return the goods and we will issue a full refund of your purchase.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered it to you in error or it is faulty. You must send the item back to us no later than 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your cancellation, by following the instructions we send you.
- We will refund the price of the item no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the item back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence reasonably acceptable to us that you have sent the item back. We'll refund the same means of payment as you used to make your purchase.
- Products returned incomplete, damaged or used by the customer will not be accepted.
Something not quite right?
- If you are at all unhappy with the contents of your order on receipt, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us the opportunity to resolve the problem.
- All goods must be inspected by you upon receipt and any damage in transit or shortages must be notified to Mykid.ie within 48 hours of receipt. No claims for damage in transit or shortages will be considered after this period.
- In circumstances where the packaging is clearly damaged on arrival, it would be helpful to us in resolving any problem, if when signing to accept delivery, you could write 'Box damaged' on the delivery record.
- Where goods are found to be faulty on receipt, we can offer you the choice of a replacement or refund. Please contact us for precise return details.
Warranty – failure within Guarantee period
Proof of purchase must be supplied before warranty repairs can be accepted. Where goods fail during the guarantee period, we will, on inspection, if the fault is confirmed to be due to a manufacturing defect, arrange repair (or replacement if the goods cannot be repaired). If however, the fault is found to be due to normal wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage, we will provide a quote for rectifying the problem and you will be responsible for meeting the cost.
All products sold on this site comply with EU safety regulations.
Queries in relation to any aspect of the returns policy can be made to our team here