By using the Site, you consent to our use of your personal information as set out below. If you don’t consent to us using your information in the ways set out in this Policy, you will not be able to use our Site.
Who is MyKid.ie?
We are MyKid.ie, an Irish company with company number 539004 and our registered office at Balsoon, Bective, Navan, Co. Meath. We provide the Services to you from Ireland.
What information do we collect?
We collect or receive the following types of personal information:
- Account details: such as username, email address and password;
- Order and delivery details: such as your name, address, email address, phone number or phone number;
- Newsletter and direct marketing details: newsletter and direct marketing subscription choices,email address, mobile phone number or postal address;
- Information when you contact us: such as name, email address or telephone number;
- Technical information: such as IP address and browser information;
- Business partners: in certain circumstances, we may receive your personal information from our business partners.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services– for example we will use the information you provide to create your account, to make sure you receive the product you have requested and to process billing. We may also use the technical information we receive to identify and correct issues.
- To contact you – we may use your contact details to contact you with service announcements, such as to confirm your order. In addition, we may use your contact details to send you promotional messages (in accordance with applicable laws). You can change your preferences around promotional messages at any time, but we reserve the right to contact you in connection to service-related issues.
- To improve our services – we may use certain information received to develop insights into how our services are used. For example, it helps us understand the products that people like and dislike. This allows us to continually improve our Site and to serve you better. This may involve providing you with customised content or options.
- Security and preventing fraud – we may use your information to keep our systems and users safe.
Who we share your information with
We do not share your information with third parties other than as set out in this Policy. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Consent: We will share your information with a third party where you have allowed us to do so.
- Business [Transfer]: Where some or all of our company and/or its assets may potentially be or have been acquired, we may need to transfer your personal information to the new or prospective owners.
Please note that third party cookies are available on our website and third parties may directly obtain information through these tools. See our Cookies Policy for more information.
How long do we keep personal information?
We keep personal data for as long as is necessary in light of the purposes set out in this Policy. In order to provide the services, we generally store your personal information for the duration of your account.
You can delete your account at any time by visiting the settings option on your account or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It usually takes us about 30 days to delete your personal information.
We may retain certain personal information for a longer period of time if required to do so by law.
We use appropriate security to keep personal information secure. Unfortunately, as nothing sent over the internet is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information. You can help keep your personal information secure by choosing a strong password and by not sharing it with anyone.
Under Irish data protection law, you have the right to access your information. In some circumstances, you also have the right to amend or delete your personal information.
You can access, amend or delete much of your personal information and delete your account through your account settings page.
If you have any questions about your rights or requests including for access, modification or deletion, please email us at email@example.com
Where we store personal information
We generally store personal information on servers located inside the European Economic Area. However, in certain cases it may be necessary for us to transfer certain information to servers located outside of the EU. It is important to be aware that the privacy protections in certain jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in Europe. We only transfer your information outside the EEA where permitted by law and ensuring that it is subject to appropriate protections.
Changes to this Policy
If we make changes to the Policy, we will indicate here so please check back periodically. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will take reasonable steps to notify you, such as by email or popups on the Site.
If you have any queries about this Policy or our privacy practices, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org